Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
StrictlyDelicious may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you accept any changes. This policy is effective beginning 03/2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better experience, and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers, general blog updates, or other information which we think you may find interesting to the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps to analyze web traffic or keep track of when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We specifically use traffic log cookies to identify which pages on the site are being visited. This helps us to analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to better serve our website visitors. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which ones you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should be aware that we do not have any control over the other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. Such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statement of each website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You have the right to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, mark the box that states you do not want the information collected to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting the party or organization in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you allow us to do so.
For information about opting out of Gourmet Ads and its ad serving partners please click here.
If you believe that any of your information in our records is outdated, incorrect, or incomplete, please contact us.