One pot chicken zoodle stir fry with bok choy, cauliflower, and shiitake mushrooms.
Simple deliciousness cooked in 15 minutes.
OMG. This stir fry has my heart.
I can’t believe how easy it is.
Made all in the same pot, this stir fry is chock-full of flavor and perfectly cooked veggies.
Like… PERRRFECTLY cooked veggies.
The zucchini noodles are al dente, the cauliflower is tender, the mushrooms and carrots are both caramelized, the bok choy is wilted but slightly crisp…
This is my favorite quick meal ever!
And it’s ready so fast!
This is one of those meals where you definitely need to have everything prepped and ready before cooking. This is called cooking mise en place.
So make sure your noodles are noodled, your veggies and meat are chopped, and your seasonings are measured before you begin this recipe. Because it does go by quickly.
And when those 15 minutes are done, you have this delicious meal!
One of my favorite things about this chicken zoodle stir-fry is that it has no soy sauce.
Yes. A delicious stir-fry that is soy-free. Miracles do happen.
You won’t miss the soy sauce at all in this flavorful, grain-free stir fry. Even though we’re seasoning it simply, the flavors of the ingredients truly shine through beautifully.
You probably already have all of these ingredients in your house, so trying whipping up this quick one-pot Chicken Zoodle Stir-Fry for dinner or lunch today!
You’ll love this healthy, flavorful meal!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or olive oil, plus more as needed
- 1 large chicken breast, cubed
- 1 cup cauliflower florets, about 1 inch by 1 inch in size
- 1 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 large, thick carrot, peeled and spiralized (about 1 - 1 1/2 cups carrot noodles)
- 1 head baby bok choy, chopped (about 1 cup chopped bok choy)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 large zucchini, washed and spiralized (about 2 cups of zucchini noodles)
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the oil over medium-high heat. When the oil and pan are very hot, add the cubed chicken to the pan. Sauté the chicken until it is just beginning to brown (it will not be browned all over at this point), about 2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower florets to the pan. Let sit for 30-45 seconds without stirring to brown and cook the cauliflower on one side, then continue to toss frequently for 2 more minutes.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan, and cook for 2 more minutes, until they are starting to soften.
- Add the carrot noodles, bok choy, garlic salt, and powdered ginger to the pan, tossing often until the carrot noodles are just starting to soften and the bok choy is beginning to wilt.
- Add the zucchini noodles, stir them into the stir fry, and remove the pan from heat. Allow to sit for 3-5 minutes, or until the zucchini noodles are cooked al dente. Serve and enjoy!
*This post contains affiliate links. By using these links to purchase products online, this blog is able to make a small commission off of your purchase. There are no higher prices and no extra fees for you, but it allows this blog to continue to run happily! Thank you so much for your support!*
Do you have a question about cooking or a recipe you’d like to see? Is there a recipe you’re trying to adapt for your diet? Let me know! I LOVE helping readers answer their questions and find recipes that work for them!
I’m linking this delicious, soy-free stir fry up to the AIP Recipe Roundtable.